Once Again... the “Rainshadow Team” is on the cutting edge of Blank Design & Fishing Techniques! What is a switch rod? It is a blank designed to be used as either a single hand or double hand fly rod, which was designed to cast with conventional fly lines. The added length enables greater line control & casting distance for various presentations. Rainshadow switch rods blanks feature a highly technical blend of RX6, RX7 & RX8 high strain graphite material. Combining the 3 types of graphite material to achieve the precise action, Weight and Strength we required for these models. All models matte gray finish.
• Technical Blend of RX6, RX7 & RX8 graphite
• Can be cast either single or double handed
• Light overall weight
• Added length increases casting distance and line control
• Cutting edge performance at incredible value
• Caster friendly med fast actions
• Once again the Rainshadow team is on the cutting edge of blank design & fishing techniques • Limited Lifetime Warranty
Kit contain: Blank, RYSW-SG reel seat, 3.25 rear grip, 11.75" fore grip, winding check, hook keeper, tip top, stripping guides, snake guides. Guides are the double foot Titanium Carbide Coated CSNG.
Optional Finishing Kit. The rod finishing kit is now optional. Have a special thread color. Just enter the colors you want in the comments section of the order form.
Rod Bag: For use with the Switch blanks we recommend the 4F11 11'0" spey bag. Click Here